Do you see an overgrown mess or creation breaking through? Some see beauty while others see a mess. It is all about perspective.
Sir Sidney Poitier is a Bahamian American citizen, actor and director. He is the first person of color to win an Academy Award in the Best Actor category. Which is your favorite Sidney Poitier film?
- No Way Out (1950)
- Blackboard Jungle (1955)
- Defiant Ones (1958)
- Porgy and Bess (1959)
- A Raisin in the Sun (1961)
- Lilies of the Field (1963)
- The Greatest Story Ever Told (1965)
- To Sir, With Love (1967)
- Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner (1967)
- In The Heat of the Night (1967)
- Buck and Preacher (1972)
- Uptown Saturday Night (1974)